Why choose FRCEM Exam Prep?
We are the longest established and most experienced provider of online revision courses for the Royal College of Emergency Medicine (RCEM) examinations. Our new FRCEM Intermediate examination revision course has been over a year in development and our new short answer questions are closely aligned to the updated RCEM curriculum and new exam format.
We believe that using this course is the best way to maximize your chances of success in the FRCEM Intermediate examination.
Our online course offers the following features:
- Over 850 total questions written using the RCEM curriculum and previous exam topics.
- Over 500 brand new short answer questions (SAQs) in the new FRCEM Intermediate Certificate examination format.
- Over 350 old style MRCEM SAQs also based on the RCEM curriculum for additional practice.
- Detailed revision notes with all questions, many questions also containing images and exam orientated revision tips.
- A database of high quality questions that is constantly being updated and expanded.
- Subject specific question exams to enable practice in specific areas of weakness.
- Mock examinations that closely represent the actual FRCEM Intermediate Certificate examination.
- Questions covering all of the clinical areas relevant to the exam: Medicine, Trauma & Orthopaedics, Paediatrics, Surgery, Toxicology, Anaesthesia, Ophthalmology, ENT, Maxillofacial, Obstetrics & Gynaecology and Psychiatry.
- Detailed marking schemes to allow self-assessment and monitoring of your progress.
- Compatibility with mobile devices and browsers including iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
- 25% discount on all CRC Press revision guides including with all subscriptions.
- Support throughout your revision from the FRCEM Exam Prep team.
- All subscriptions also come with a free eBook copy of our complete revision guide for the FRCEM exam.